v1.11.0 June 2022
- The document index now contains item
local fieldsand item
temporary circulation category. Allows expert searches on those fields, e.g. for new acquisitions or local themes queries.
- The document index now contains
GNDidentifiers for search and references.
- Added a button to extend all lines at once in the patron account (professional UI).
- Added a new notification type for professionals: when an item arrives at desk.
- When a patron adds or deletes their email, their communication channel is automatically updated in consequence.
- Loan list in the patron account: improved readability, labels to loans that are due soon, document author in the main line.
- Subject subdivisions (MARC21 6XX $v, $x, $y and $z) can now be added for local subjects.
- Added a field
access_notefor holdings to specify access conditions for online documents.
- Item field
URLnow allows RTSP link.
- Circulation interface: fixed a bug that prevented the search of a patron barcode when the checkin list was not empty.
- The pickup deadline for a request is now calculated from the checkin, not the request date.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain expired requests to be correctly cancelled.
- Fixed a server error that prevented disputes to be created.
- ILL request form doesn't auto-select a pickup library anymore, preventing mistakes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented items to inherit the holdings' circulation category and location in some instances.
- The reset password email is not sent anymore on a simple patron email edit.
- ISBN duplicate checks doesn't trigger for currently edited document anymore.
- Fixed incomplete and incorrect display of subjects in the document detailed view.
- All title parts (not only the last one) are now correctly displayed in the document brief and detailed views.
- Fixed an error ("not a multiple of 0.01") that prevented some amounts to be saved in the receipt editor.
- Acquisition accounts with the same name or number can now be created inside and across libraries and organisations.
- Deleting a location that has linked holdings is not possible anymore.
Reports & statistics
- Fixed a bug that prevented a librarian with more than one organisation to dowload statistics.
- Line breaks are now correctly rendered in the field
enumerationAndChronologyof the holdings.
- Fixes some duplicated subjects for ebooks.
- Fixed and updated various MEF links.
- Fixed a server error caused by draft records accessible in the public view.
- In German, patron ("Leser/in") is now "Kunde/in".
- Various technical dependencies updates.
- Fixed various wording and translation issues.
v1.10.0 April 2022
Thanks to the precious collaboration of our users, several bugs have been identified and corrected in this April update which keeps consolidating the stability of the RERO ILS system for libraries using it in production. Some functional improvements have been added, notably the patron account in the public view which will allow a better management of the current loans and a sorting by expiry date. Finally, it is now possible to place requests for serial publications, even when individual issues are not listed in the system, which will facilitate the work at the circulation desks.
Requesting an issue from a holding
Issues of a serial are not always recorded individually and are frequently summarized in plain text in the collection status. However, these issues must still be available for request, borrowing, or consultation. To facilitate the management and circulation of serials for which some or all copies are not individually recorded in the system, it is now possible to make a request directly from the holding resource.
When authorized by the circulation policy, this type of request allows the user to indicate the issue they wish to order (year, volume, number, pages). A temporary issue is automatically created to track each of these requests. This issue will be displayed in the professional interface and in the patron account but will remain hidden in the public view; once checked in, it is automatically deleted.
- Improved operation stability at the selfcheck desks.
- The public patron account now displays 20 loans per page, compared to 10 previously.
- The list of loans in the public patron account can now be sorted by due date.
- Visual improvements of the patron profile editor in the public view.
- When a user edits their profile in the public view, they are not redirect to the global view anymore.
Reports & statistics
- It is now possible to export circulation statistics separated by item location.
- Renaming and translation of column headers in the statistics export files for a better understanding.
- Various technical optimizations.
- Fixed a bug related to the daylight saving time wrongly adding a day to traffic deadlines.
- Overdue preview fees are now correctly generated on loan renewal.
- Fixed an error that occurred on checkin or checkout when a document had a parallel title before the main title.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases gave an item the wrong status when cancelling a request.
- The notification "Checkout impossible: the item is already on loan" now specifies that the copy is on loan "for another patron".
- Fixed a bug that prevented patrons registered in several organizations from accessing some external services (ebooks, e-learning, etc.).
- Tooltips in the public patron profile editor are now translated and displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a document's abstract from displaying in full in the public view if it contained quotation marks.
- Temporary locations with an expiration date are now automatically removed from items when they expire.
- Corrected in the document view the title of the
Reproduction offield that was erroneously displaying as
Supplement toin the public interface.
- Punctuation separating multiple publisher mentions in the display is now RDA/ISBD compliant: (":" becomes ";").
- The number of items displayed for a holding no longer includes hidden copies.
- When the location of a holding is changed, the items that inherit from it are automatically changed.
- Fixed an error that occurred when the system checked for duplicates during an import with a local identifier.
Reports & statistics
- Fixed a bug that generated an empty file when a librarian registered in two organizations tried to export statistics.
- Various server error fixes.
v1.9.0 March 2022
- Display the patron account creation date in the professional view.
- A limit for for active account for unpaid subscription can now be set in the patron types.
- The request list now displays the specific time of the request, not only the date.
- Added a new document type: Teaching material with subtypes : Reading kit, Experimentation kit, Thematic kit, Official material et Guided reading.
- The search results (document brief viwe) now displays the edition statement and the other title.
- Imrpoved the serial holdings detailed view with more information and better lisibility.
- Added the possibility to set an opened or closed period in "My library" settings.
Reports & statistics
- Inventory list: the CSV export now includes the checkout date and due date for items on loan.
- Inventory list: added a facet to filter the list by temporary circulation category and temporary location.
- Added the possibility to disable certain types of notification in the library settings.
- Mises à jour des dépendances techniques.
- Fixed a bug where a search was passed as expert search and thus returned an empty result.
- Fixed a bug where a search returned no result if the
bestmatchsetting was not stated in expert search.
- Late fees calculation corrected: the fees are now always calculated with the settings of the checkout library, and not the latest transaction library.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the system to send a request notification. This will now be sent to the default library email if non is provided in the settings.
- Fixed a bug preventing fees to be deleted if a value with one decimal was entered.
- The field statement of responsibility is back in the editor's quick-access panel.
- Added the values
bul-cyrl(Bulgarian) in the language list.
- The vendor's phone number field is now more flexible.
- Serial issues are not saved as new acquisitions by default anymore.
- Fixed a bug that prevented late fees to be displayed in the circulation policy form in some cases.
- Fixed a small display offset in the "My Account" button on mobile.
- Various translation fixes.